Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Interesting facts

It's like this blog in miniature... only, you know, funny and interesting:
I presume that you, like me, also yearn a great deal. Thus, as a means of sharing some of my wisdom and making you a better person, I have prepared a pleasing bulleted list of empirical facts. Commit them to memory at your earliest possible convenience.
  • The average human being spends at least one year of life exploring virtual caves and sewers.
  • It is better to have owned a boat and lost it to pirates than to have never owned a boat at all.
  • ...
  • All notaries are also licensed coroners. However, not all coroners are licensed notaries. Keep that in mind when trying to kill two birds with one stone.
- Something Awful

I am now a bit worried about my notary license; although it is current, I am not a licensed coroner. Does this void my notarial act?

No comments:

Post a Comment